- Provide visibility into how data is produced and consumed in other areas
- Improve data capture, quality, and usability
- Socialize important analytic models
- Provide a more holistic perspective on the customer experience
- Raise the overall data and analytics IQ of the marketing team
In each session, representatives from different groups share 15 minute presentations of what they are working on and how they use data and analytics. This will help combat the fragmentation brought on by specialization, reduce inefficiencies and redundancies, and make marketing more responsive.