We all know Google is the monster of search, internet mapping, social networking and other key capacities of the Web. Presently its getting its feet wet in the domain game and will seek to offer domain names as well. The Internet monster on Monday proclaimed the new opportunity to welcome the new project, Google Domains, to help […]
About 3 Created
3 Created is a digital marketing company in Buffalo Ny providing online marketing strategies.
Entries by 3 Created
There is no reason for building a website unless there are people going to visit it. A real show of movement for most destinations on the Internet is web search tools like Google, Bing, Yahoo, MSN etc. Subsequently, by planning a search engine friendly website, you will have the capacity to rank effectively in web […]
The Internet has made this world an open venture. It has became vital for organizations to further extend their business and their customer targets. Involving yourself with Internet Marketing is often risky for individuals who wish to do business online. Guarantee that the vast majority of your target buyers will without a doubt obtain your item. […]
Apple unquestionably likes to keep its rivals and fans speculating about its next direction, and one of the organization’s best moves lately was a selective course of action for an interesting metal combination named Liquidmetal. News of that arrangement started dreams of legendary Liquidmetal items fabricated by Apple — unrealistic suspecting that may now be […]
Any teen likely will let you know that Facebook is faltering. “Relatively few of my companions go on Facebook any longer,” said Eric Napier, 14, of the Town of Menasha. Rather, they favor other online networking with “things that are snappier.” Locales like Instagram, Snapchat and Vine permit clients to impart and perspective features, pictures […]
At the point when an organization is still in its young startup stage, there are a great deal of expenses that can’t be kept away from. It is paramount that you use your cash in the right places, and promoting is a territory where you can’t cut the monetary allowance in light of the fact […]
In Facebook’s security settings, numerous clients have the alternative to make their companions rundown just view-equipped to themselves or companions. In spite of doing this, an escape clause as of late uncovered shows that their companions are available to any Facebook client paying little respect to any set security settings. Why Facebook Supports the Feature […]
How to make links in your blog more effective
Users produce about 42.6 million new posts and 54.5 million new comments each month based on the recent stats of WordPress.com, which means that if you own a blog today, you’ll be compe…
Customers with digital DNA expect data driven valueThe digital native generation is bringing new expectations to brand relationships. They are mobile first, crowd sourced, and data savvy. Their first and most frequent interaction with your brand will b…
Below are the essential “need to knows” around our survey and further down I’ll dive into all the great value of benchmarking your marketing organization:
What are the benefits?
- Complimentary copy of our 2015 Marketing Investment Planner to benchmark your company’s marketing data against industry data.
- Receive an invitation to our exclusive client telebriefing held by IDC Analysts.
- Access to IDC’s industry standard marketing taxonomy.
What is needed?
- Email me (smelnick (at) IDC (dot) com) to get our survey instrument and taxonomy.
- A “lead” marketing executive with access to marketing budget and staffing allocations.
- Complete the survey by August 1st.
What is the Quality of Data and Confidentially?
- This is the 12th year IDC has fielded the Tech Marketing Benchmark Survey and will include participation from many of the 100 largest tech companies – this depth and expertise is unmatched.
- All responses are 100%, no questions asked, confidential. We take this part very seriously.
Bonus to all Participants
- All participants will be eligible for our 2015 Chief Marketing Officer ROI Matrix and will have access to their placement on the Matrix. A great way to easily compare your marketing progress against the rest of the industry’s.
Why do companies benchmark? A benchmark provides context for decision-making. You spend a million dollars a year on social marketing. So what? If your CEO asks you this question, what will you say? Tech marketers tell us that they like to benchmark for the following reasons:
- Improve the quality of annual planning: Last year’s program budget and gut feelings are no longer sufficient input
- Gain insight into critical trends: Learn what industry leaders and competitors are doing – and how you stack up
- Reallocate costs: Identify areas of overspending and opportunities for better value
- Transform with confidence: Answer questions such as how much to invest in new areas like social marketing or how should I re-organize my department?
- Drive with data: C-level executives increasingly expect marketing leaders to manage their business with the same level of operational excellence as other corporate functions.
- Get an independent view: Benchmark data provides IDC analysts with a wealth of information that make guidance to clients personalized and accurate guidance
Feel free to reach out and let’s have a discussion whether it’s the right time for your organization to participate!
Email me at: (smelnick (at) IDC (dot) com) or find me on twitter @SamMelnick
3 Created, Inc.50 Fountain Plaza Suite 1400
Buffalo, NY 14202
M-F 9am to 5pm
(716) – 320 - 0758